Wednesday, August 04, 2004

All those press releases

So David Lepper, MP, released 35 press releases this year.

Where did they all go? To the press of course. Who binned them.

David Lepper, MP, holds two constituency surgeries a month.

I'm sure this frenetic activity means that most of his constituents will have a fair idea of what he does.

So I'm going along to his next surgery, this Friday. I'm going to ask him about blogging and email and websites and suchlike.

I'm also going to count the number of attendees at the surgery. And take pictures.

Face to face with David Lepper, MP.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clive said...

Nice blog. My local MP tends to be articulate and interesting in his written responses to individuals, so I'm hoping that he'll take over the blog and use the opportunity of a more public forum.

5 August 2004 at 14:29  
Blogger Frances said...

Good luck with the surgery. Sincerely hoping you get a good response, and attendance figures would be interesting!

5 August 2004 at 23:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home